Santolina floral water Organic
Origin : Arôma'plantes
Distilled part : flower
About the plant :
This Santolin variety, also called "Petit Cyprès" or "Sanguenite" is a sub-shrub of the Asteraceae family. Its flowers and leaves are often used as decoction to expel intestinal parasites. It is also used dried in closets to keep away moth.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Santolina hydrolate :
- It is sebo-regulating on oily or dry skin and for the scalp.
- It fights against cutaneous parasites, tones, refreshes, calms and fights hair loss.
- In synergy, it will be used with other floral waters as an anti-lice by its insecticide action.
- This hydrolat is a very good vermifuge, antiparasitic (intestinal worms..), anti-infectious, antifungal.
- By its mucolytic action it relieves cough.
- Muscle tonic, it is very useful in case of cramps and promotes proper functioning of the stomach.
- It also helps women periods.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a floral water perfect to make a spray pest control.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 – Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.