Bergamot essential oil Organic
CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA without bergaptène
Origin : Italy
Distilled part: zest
Main components : Methylchavicol, linalol
About the plant :
Bergamot has been cultivated since the 18th century in Italy, in Calabria. It would come from Turkish and would mean «pear of the lord». Essential oil is highly appreciated in perfumery for its delicate fragrance and its qualities as a «fragrance fixator».
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Bergamot essential oil:
- It's useful for complicated digestion
- It purifies, prevents the spread of bacteria and strengthens the body.
- It is used to relieve problems of restlessness, nervousness, stress, or irritability.
- It helps to find sleep.
- It gives a boost of energy, has an anti-depressant effect.
- Helps reduce physical fatigue.
Based on the bibliography:
Je ne sais pas utiliser les huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Safety precaution :
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice.