Bergamot essential oil Organic
CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA
Origin : Italy
Distilled part : Zests
Main components : Methylchavicol, linalol
About the plant :
Bergamot has been cultivated since the 18th century in Italy, in Calabria. It comes from the Turkish and means «pear of the lord». Essential oil is highly appreciated in perfumery by its delicate fragrance and its qualities of «perfume fixator». About 100 kg of fresh zest is required to produce 0.5 kg of essential oil.
At Arôma'plantes :
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Bergamot essential oil:
- It is usefull on the digestive level ( difficult digestion)
- It purifies, prevents the spread of bacteria and strengthens the body.
- It is used to calm the problems of agitation, nervous, stress, or irritability.
- It helps to find sleep.
- It gives a boost of energy, has an anti-depressant effect
- Helps reduce physical fatigue.
The recipe :The anti-insomnia bath
In a hot bath already cast, pour :
- 5 drops of Orange essential oil
- 5 drops of Bergamot essential oil
- 5 drops of Fine Lavender essential oil
- 1 teaspoon of neutral soap
Immerse yourself in this warm bath for 20 minutes before heading straight to bed. Repeat every night for 2 weeks.
Recipe from "Ma bible des huiles essentielles" de Danièle Festy.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .