Ylang-ylang essential oil Organic
Origin : Madagascar
Distilled part : flowers
Main components : germacrene D, b-caryophyllene, E,E-a-farnese
About the plant :
Ylang-ylang is a tree of the Annonaceae family, native to Southeast Asia. The vernacular name Ylang-ylang comes from the name of the tree in Tagalog (language of the Philippines), and means «flower of flowers».
For your information :
Here are some properties of Ylang ylang essential oil :
- It is the essential oil that relaxes! It relaxes the muscles.
- It’s a nervous re-balancing, it calms and soothes the nerves.
- It is useful for people with palpitations and respiratory problems.
- Known for its aphrodisiac virtues, it fights sexual disorders.
- Ideal ally of the hair thanks to its anti-fall action, it brings them tone.
- It is specifically suitable for dry hair and oily hair because it regulates sebum (the same for the skin).
- It is also anti-stretch marks and cell regenerating. It is perfect to take care of its skin and hair.
Based on the bibliography :
Je ne sais pas utiliser les huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Safety precautions :
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice.