Scot Pine Essential oil Organic
Origin : Aroma'Plantes
Distilled part : needles, branches, wood
Main components : A-pinene, b-pinene, b-myrcene
About the plant :
The Scots Pine is a majestic tree, a true lung of nature. In Celtic, it means mountain or rock, it is a tree that grows in the mountains, where the air is pure and invigorating. In mythology he was the favorite tree of Cybele, the great mother goddess, who transformed Attis into a jealous Pin. It is also recommended by Hippocrates for respiratory diseases, especially pneumonia.
For your information :
Here are some properties of Scot pine essential oil:
- Respiratory and expectorant antiseptic, the Scots Pine, like its cousins the Maritime Pine and Black Pine, is a very good decongestant of ENT pathways.
- Thanks to its mucolytic action, it frees the cluttered paths, clears the bronchi, fluidifies the mucus and promotes its expulsion. It is therefore ideal in case of cold, bronchitis, cough.
- It’s a lymphatic decongestant.
- The essential oil is «cortison-like» and will therefore help to relieve all inflammatory pain, joint, rheumatic and muscle stiffness.
- Good airborne antiseptic, to eliminate all the viruses and bacteria that drag, it is not for nothing that it is found in most household products.
- The essential oil of Scots Pine is very effective in case of «blow of pump», for people who lack tone or in case of nervous fatigue.
Based on the bibliography :
Je ne sais pas utiliser les huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Safety precautions :
It is a pure dermocaustic oil, it can be irritating to the skin.
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice.