Yarrow Floral Water Organic
Origin : Aromaplantes
Distilled part : plant
About the plant :
The Achillée Millefeuille is also referred to as “Herbs for cuts”. It is found in ancient Greece, it would have healed the wounds of Achilles' companions during the Trojan War.
For your information :
Here are some properties of Yarrow floral water:
- It is recommended in case of cuts and open wounds.
- Antiseptic and antibacterial, it is used in case of couperose, acne, as well as after-shave.
- It activates the kidneys and balances the nervous system. It is ideal to regulate and balance the female cycle, or in case of painful periods.
- It is also a good circulatory stimulant and it restores energy.
- It is also used for people who lack confidence, who find it difficult to adapt to new situations and depression.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.