Cypress Floral water Organic
Origin : Aromaplantes
Distilled part : branches
About the plant :
Associated since ancient times with Hell and the cult of the dead, the Cypress is the tree of mourning and immortality because it always remains green. A symbol of eternity, it is also found a lot in cemeteries. In China it is found on the graves, it would give strength to the soul of the dead. Its wood was supposedly indestructible.
For your information :
Here are some properties of Cypress floral water:
- It is a good skin anti-inflammatory, purifying, astringent and regulator of sebum production.
- It is used for acne, eczema and couperose.
- Cypress floral water is ideal as a cure for traffic disorders.
- Decongests heavy legs, venous stasis, varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- Draining, it fights cellulite in association with other floral waters such as cedar, elder, sage.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.