Rosehip bud macerate
Composition : water, alcohol, glycerin, buds
Pour information :
Here are some properties of Rosehip bud macerate :
- it supports the immune system in adults but also in children.
- It fights against ENT disorders: otitis, pharyngitis, chronic diseases of the ENT sphere…
- Thanks to its anti-inflammatory action it relieves osteoarthritis, arthritis and inflammatory rheumatism.
- It soothes growing pains in children.
- It also fights against skin inflammation and herpes.
- It is effective against bronchitis and other recurring lung diseases.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Based on the bibliography :
Gemmothérapie, les bourgeons au service de la santé, Stéphane Boistard
Mon manuel de Gemmothérapie de Valérie Catala
Le Grand Livre de la Gemmothérapie de Laurine Pineau
Se soigner par les bourgeons du Dr Barbara Bichsel et Dr Julia Brönnimann
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 – Agriculture France
Therapeutic use of tinctures on medical advice.
Warning: it is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and children of – 3 months.