Sandal Wood Organic essential oil
Origin : Australia
Distilled part : Wood
Main components : Sesquiterpénols
About the plant :
It is used for its wood and especially for its oils used in medicine and food. It is one of the four species of sandalwood found in Australia. It is used as incense, aromatherapy and perfumery.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Santal wood essential oil:
- Astringent and skin tonic, it soothes and purifies dry and irritated skin.
- It promotes good circulation.
- Calming, soothing and positive, it promotes serenity.
- Tonic, it is known for its aphrodisiac virtues.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
The recipe :The nourishing hair care
- 3 drops of Santal wood essential oil
- 3 drops of Ylang ylang essential oil
- 2 spoon of Jojoba vegetable oil
Apply this treatment on the lengths, leave on for 30 minutes and wash your hair with a gentle shampoo.
Recipe from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .