Orange blossom floral water Organic
CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : flower
About the plant :
The Monarde is a plant that makes large red, pink flowers. The botanist Nicolas Monardes gave its name to this plant. It was known to the Amerindians because they used it for hair care and tea for its diuretic, stimulating and antiseptic virtues. Called «red tea», it was used before the ceremonies, for sweat huts for good elimination because it stimulates perspiration.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Neroli hydrolate :
- It will be invigorating, refreshing and regenerating.
- Recommended for dry, sensitive, mature and delicate skin, it brings light and radiance to dull complexions and soothes torn and irritated skin.
- It is also recommended as a care of dull hair to give them shine and strengthen them.
- Calming and soothing, Neroli promotes sleep and will be recommended for people who are sleepless or have trouble sleeping.
- It is ideal for calming children and babies.
- It also helps relieve menstrual pain.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a floral water perfect to make a toning spray for the face.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.