Almond tree bud macerate
Composition : water, alcohol, glycerin, buds
Pour information :
Here are some properties of Almond tree bud macerate :
- Blood thinner, it promotes circulation.
- It has an anti-sclerotic action that protects veins and arteries and prevents their weakening.
- It stimulates the liver and gallbladder, fighting gallstones.
- Thanks to its emulsifying action it lowers triglycerides and fights cholesterol.
- It stimulates, protects and regenerates the kidneys, thanks to its draining capacities it avoids the formation of kidney stones.
- It’s a thyroid stimulant.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Based on the bibliography :
Gemmothérapie, les bourgeons au service de la santé, Stéphane Boistard
Mon manuel de Gemmothérapie de Valérie Catala
Le Grand Livre de la Gemmothérapie de Laurine Pineau
Se soigner par les bourgeons du Dr Barbara Bichsel et Dr Julia Brönnimann
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 – Agriculture France
Therapeutic use of tinctures on medical advice.
Warning: it is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and children of – 3 months.