Ravintsara Essential oil Organic
CINNAMOMUM CAMPHORA CINEOLIFERUM
Origin : Madagascar
Distilled part : leaves
Main components :1,8-cineole, sabinene, a-terpineol
About the plant :
Ravintsara is a tree native to Madagascar. In Malagasy it means «good leaf» or «good leaf at all». The wood of this tree, has insect repellent virtues that keep away the moth. For this reason, it was used for a long time in the manufacture of trunks intended to carry furs.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Ravintsara Essential oil in our solid shampoo and soap Bulles en Duo.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Ravintsara essential oil:
- It is the oil of winter with the Eucalyptus radiata of which it is very close to the properties but also the smell.
- It acts against all types of viral infections, whether it is influenza, herpes or shingles.
- It is ideal in case of epidemic to stimulate immune defenses.
- It is a powerful energizer in case of deep physical fatigue.
- In diffusion it is also very good as antiseptic and aerial disinfectant.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect winter essential oil in the prevention of colds and other health problems related to cold, in regular skin application, it helps to strengthen natural defences.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .