Scot Pine Essential oil Organic
Organic Pine Essential oil Organic
Origin : Aroma'Plantes
Distilled part : twigs
Main components : A-pinene, b-pinene, b-myrcene
About the plant :
The Scots Pinetree is a majestic tree, a true lung of nature. In Celtic, it means mountain or rock, it is a tree that grows in the mountains, where the air is pure and invigorating. In mythology he was the favorite tree of Cybele, the great mother goddess, who transformed Attis into a jealous Pin. It is also recommended by Hippocrates for respiratory diseases, especially pneumonia.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Scotch Pinetree Essential oil in our solid shampoo Le Chant des Cigales.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Scotch Pinetree essential oil:
- Respiratory and expectorant antiseptic, the Scots Pine, like its cousins the Maritime Pine and Black Pine, is a very good decongestant of ENT pathways.
- Thanks to its mucolytic action, it frees the cluttered paths, clears the bronchi, fluidifies the mucus and promotes its expulsion. It is therefore ideal in case of cold, bronchitis, cough.
- It’s a lymphatic decongestant.
- The essential oil is «cortison-like» and will therefore help to relieve all inflammatory pain, joint, rheumatic and muscle stiffness.
- Good airborne antiseptic, to eliminate all the viruses and bacteria that drag, it is not for nothing that it is found in most household products.
- The essential oil of Scots Pine is very effective in case of «blow of pump», for people who lack tone or in case of nervous fatigue.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a true Swiss army knife of aromatherapy, an oil to have in its aromathèque for its great versatility and its benefits so varied.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .