St John's wort floral water
St John's Wort
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : flower
About the plant :
St. John’s grass was used to treat sores and melancholy. In the Middle Ages it was called «demon-hunter» or «devil-hunter» because it drove away evil spirits. He treated neurological disorders that were considered diabolical during this period, such as anxiety, depression.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of St John's Wort hydrolate :
- The floral water of St.John’s wort is used for irritated, chapped, cutaneous skin as well as for sunburn, redness, sores and burns.
- It is regenerating and soothing.
- General anti-inflammatory and analgesic, it will fight against muscular and dorsal pain and rheumatism.
- It repairs the digestive system.
- It is also recommended for hay fever, sleep disorders and nervous fatigue.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate, associated with Lemon Balm to perform an anti-stress cure.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.