Scot Pine Floral water Organic
Origin : Aromaplantes
Distilled part : needles, wood, branches
About the plant :
The Scots Pine is a majestic tree, a true lung of nature. In Celtic, it means mountain or rock, it is a tree that grows in the mountains, where the air is pure and invigorating. In mythology he was the favorite tree of Cybele, the great mother goddess, who transformed Attis into a jealous Pin. It is also recommended by Hippocrates for respiratory diseases, especially pneumonia.
For your information :
Here are some properties of scot pine floral water:
- It is recommended for tired, grey, torn skin.
- Thanks to its invigorating action, it will lighten dull and cloudy complexions and tones the scalp.
- Orally it is ideal for breathing difficulties.
- It is an anti-inflammatory, an antiseptic and a tonic in case of chronic physical or psychological fatigue.
- It is a renal detoxifier and a good ally to treat cellulite, venous stasis, rheumatism because it drains and decongests.
- Recommended for smokers, it helps to detoxify tobacco.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.