Scot Pine Floral water Organic
Scot Pine tree
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : flower
About the plant :
The Scots Pine is a majestic tree, a true lung of nature. In Celtic, it means mountain or rock, it is a tree that grows in the mountains, where the air is pure and invigorating. In mythology he was the favorite tree of Cybele, the great mother goddess, who transformed Attis into a jealous Pin. It is also recommended by Hippocrates for respiratory diseases, especially pneumonia.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Scot Pine tree hydrolates in our handcream Soin du barbier.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Scot Pine tree hydrolate :
- It is recommended for tired, grey, torn skin.
- Thanks to its invigorating action, it will lighten dull and cloudy complexions and tones the scalp. <
- Orally it is ideal for breathing difficulties.
- It is an anti-inflammatory, an antiseptic and a tonic in case of chronic physical or psychological fatigue.
- It is a renal detoxifier and a good ally to treat cellulite, venous stasis, rheumatism because it drains and decongests.
- Recommended for smokers, it helps to detoxify tobacco.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a floral water perfect to make a cure to bring energy to his body.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.