Rose floral water Organic
Origin : Turkey
Distilled part : petals
About the plant :
The Rose is renowned worldwide for the delicacy of its fragrance. Symbol of Venus, femininity, love, purity and passion, it is the queen of flowers! In Greek mythology it is associated with Chloris, goddess of flowers. Known since ancient Egypt, rose petals were found in the tombs to accompany the dead and it was the Romans who imported this flower, they used it for feasts, ceremonies. Its culture began in the Middle East and arrived in Europe around the 13th century.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Rose hydrolate in our care Duo Visage normal skin.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Rose hydrolate :
- Calming, it will be ideal to soothe redness, couperose, skin allergies, eczema.
- Invigorating, it brings radiance and freshness to dull complexions, fights aging, regenerates the skin and gives it firmness.
- Thanks to its softness and soothing action, it will be perfect for eye irritation and baby care.
- It is refreshing, antiseptic and balancing.
- People with an excessive appetite will be able to make rose water cures to regulate appetite.
- It is hormonal balancing and helps in case of menstrual pain.
- Thanks to its soothing action, it will make a good ally for nervous or sleep-impaired people.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect floral water to use as a lotion on sensitive skin.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 – Agriculture hors UE
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.