Tea tree Essential oil Organic
Origin : South Africa or Australia
Distilled part : leaves
Main components :Terpinene-4-ol, g-terpinene, a-terpinene
About the plant :
Tea-tree is a tree native to Australia. It was discovered in the 17th century, the natives used it for its healing virtues and for infections.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Tea tree Essential oil in our Roll on No Spot.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Tea tree essential oil:
- Tea Tree essential oil kills all bacteria and fights against infections of all kinds.
- It is radical to disinfect infected wounds and heal them by its skin regenerative action.
- It fights fungi and prevents their reproduction and growth.
- It fights viruses, it acts against lice, ticks, mites.
- By its stimulating power it helps the immune system.
- It is ideal for physical fatigue.
- It is also suitable for purifying and disinfecting homes and destroying dust mites, microbes and viruses.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect essential oil to make a acne pimple disappear, delicately applied with a cotton swab on the pimple directly.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .