Patchouli Essential oil Organic
Organic Patchouli Essential oil
Origin : Sri Lanka
Distilled part : Leaves
Patchoulol, a-bulnesene, a-guaiene
About the plant :
Patchouli is a tropical plant of the Lamiaceae family grown in Indonesia and the Philippines. Its name, which appeared in the early nineteenth century, probably corresponds to a Tamil word composed of the terms patch "green" and ilai "leaf".
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Patchouli Essential oil in our body cream Nutrition.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Patchouli essential oil:
- Patchouli has a major action on circulatory problems.
- This oil is very useful in case of heavy legs.
- Very good for the skin, it stimulates the regeneration of the skin tissue.
- Healing and protective, it has an anti-wrinkle action and a very good skin tolerance.
- This oil is recommended for depressive, nervous, or addictive conditions.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect essential oil to integrate in a massage oil for heavy legs, it will relieve the discomfort of a prolonged standing.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .