Linden floral water Organic
Origin : Arôma'plantes
Distilled part : flower
About the plant :
In many legends, the Linden is a sacred tree symbol of protection and justice. In Greek mythology philyra was transformed into Linden by Chiron. During the Middle Ages, it was drunk in infusion for its calming and softening virtues.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Linden hydrolate in our face cream Eclat de Lavande.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Linden hydrolate :
- It will soothe sensitive, irritated, red skin and soothe itching and rashes.
- It will brighten up, brighten the complexion and restore its radiance.
- It can also be used on the eyes and irritated scalp.
- It is a calming, sedative water, which promotes sleep and is an exceptional anti-stress.
- It calms digestion problems.
- It is ideal with Neroli for children and babies because of its softness and calming properties.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate to make a lotion for sensitive skins.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 – Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.