Verbena floral water Organic
Origin : Arôma'plantes
Distilled part : flowers and leaves
About the plant :
Called Verveine odorante, Verveine citronnelle or Verveine du Pérou (country where it is known as cedrón), it is a woody plant of the family Verbenaceae, cultivated for its very fragrant leaves (with the taste of lemon) to flavour certain culinary preparations and to prepare infusions and liqueurs.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Verbena hydrolate :
- It relieves disorders of the digestive sphere.
- It strengthens the areas affected by cellulite.
- It is a calming water, nervous rebalancing, soft antidepressant, sedative, which promotes sleep.
- It is anti inflammatory skin, oral, intestinal and joint.
- It is ideal for detoxification in general: liver, pancreas, intestines.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate to make a lotion for sensitive skins.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 – Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.