Sweet Bay floral water Organic
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : leaves
About the plant :
In antiquity it was the symbol of Apollo, the crown of the victors, kings, poets, sages, geniuses and also students at the end of studies hence the name bacca laurea, which means Bay of Laurier. It is a symbol of glory, victory, triumph, immortality and light.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Sweet Bay hydrolate in our face care Fluide Matifiant.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Sweet Bay hydrolate :
- Bactericide and fungicide, it fights against bacteria, fungi and mycoses.
- It is also recommended for dental hygiene and for the treatment of ulcers.
- It purifies oily and acne-prone skin.
- Very good painkiller, it fights against bacteria, viruses and fungi (inside).
- It helps to fight against intestinal parasites and digestive problems.
- A floral water cure will help in case of bloating, fermentations, gas.. etc
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a floral water perfect for performing cleansing mouthwashes.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.