No products in the cart.
Vetiver Essential oil Organic
Origin : Haïti
Distilled part : roots
Main components : Acide zizanoique, khusimol, isovalencenol
About the plant :
Vetiver is a tall herb of tropical countries that strongly reminds the Lemongrass. Used in Ayurvedic medicine, it has a long-standing place in traditional Indian medicine. The essential oil is located in the root of the plant.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Vetiver Essential oil in our ambient spray Purifiant.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Vetiver essential oil:
- It is an oil that is tonic and circulatory ( arterial and venous).
- It stimulates the immune system and helps regularize the menstrual cycle.
- It is used to keep away the nails and insects thanks to its strong smell.
- Very calming and relaxing despite its tonic properties.
- It is also indicated for all problems of nerves and to prepare for sleep.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .