Orange Essential oil Organic
Origin : Brasil ou Italy
Distilled part : zest
About the plant :
The orange tree is a species of fruit shrubs of the family Rutaceae. Grown in warm regions, such as the Mediterranean countries for example, this old hybrid is probably a cross between grapefruit and tangerine. These essential oils are digestive and soothing, but can cause photo-dermatitis when applied to the skin and exposed to the sun.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Orange Essential oil in our diffuser composition Zen.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Orange essential oil:
- The essential oil or rather the essence of Orange is ideal for a Zen atmosphere.
- It soothes, promotes a natural and restorative sleep, calms tensions, eliminates bad smells and disinfects the ambient air.
- It is also effective against lung infections.
- Invigorating for the skin, it firms the epidermis and has an anti-orange skin action.
- Also invigorating on digestion, against bloating and flatulence, it relieves nausea and detoxifies the liver.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect essential oil to use in the kitchen, to perfume cakes, dishes or drinks.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .