Niaouli Essential oil Organic
Origin : Madagascar
Distilled part : leaves
Main components : 1,8-cineole, a-pinene, a-terpineol
About the plant :
Niaouli is a tree of the Myrtaceae family native to the eastern coast of Australia and New Caledonia. The species was planted in many tropical regions for the exploitation of its wood, its flowers for the production of honey or its leaves for the production of essential oil.
For your information :
Here are some properties of Niaouli essential oil:
- Niaouli eliminates viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Venous tonic, it decongests in case of varicose veins and venous stasis.
- Skin tonic, it improves the resistance of the skin and mucous membranes.
- It also protects the skin from radiation (such as radiation therapy).
- It is also anti-stretch marks.
- It is tonic, stimulating and invigorating.
Based on the bibliography :
Je ne sais pas utiliser les huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Safety precautions :
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice.