No products in the cart.
Red myrtle Essential oil Organic
Organic Red Myrtle Essential oil
Origin : Marocco
Distilled part : leaves
1,8-cineole, a-pinene, limonene, acetate de myrtenyle
About the plant :
Myrtle is a plant of the myrtaceae family. He occupied a prominent place in the writings of Hippocrates, Pliny, Dioscorides, Galen, and among Arab writers. It was prescribed for fever and pain by senior physicians for at least 2500 BC.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of red Myrtle essential oil:
- Red Myrtle essential oil is mainly used for its action against respiratory disorders.
- Compared to other essential oils of myrtle (green or lemon), it is much better for coughing.
- It fights traffic disorders and painful rules. It intervenes at the level of the nervous system on the processes responsible for spasms (involuntary contractions of smooth or striated muscles).
- It has the power to tone and contract the tissues, which makes it interesting to fight against oily skin and problematic skin.
- Myrtle essential oil is also a good oil for preparing for sleep.
- It also helps in periods of smoking cessation.
- In diffusion, the essential oil of red myrtle purifies and cleanses the air.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect essential oil to integrate in an anti-stress bath accompanied by essential oil of Red mandarin essential oil, to stay in the delicious scents of Corsica.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .