Geranium Essential oil Organic
Organic Geranium essential oil
Origin : Egypt
Distilled part : Leaves
Main components : Citronellol, geraniol
About the plant :
Native to southern Africa, the Pelargonium - or Geranium of florists - belongs to the Geraniaceae family. Gardeners have tried many hybridizations over the centuries and there are now over 600 species of Geranium! The specific epithet graveolens comes from the Latin and means «whose smell is strong».
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Geranium Essential oil in our shower care Bulles de Douceur.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Geranium essential oil:
- It is very famous for balancing the nervous and hormonal system.
- It will also be a good oil against diabetes and mushrooms.
- Geranium essential oil has exceptional skin qualities.
- it promotes its firmness, tightens the skin tissues, whether for acne, oily skin but also for wrinkled, damaged skin, and stretch marks.
- With its lemony smell it will remove insects.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect essential oil to integrate in a day cream, a drop in its cream in the morning for example.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Not recommended for pregnant women or young children. It is irritating to the skin.
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .