No products in the cart.
Rosemary (cineol) floral water Organic
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS CINEOLIFERUM
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : flower
About the plant :
Known for its virtues for a very long time, the Egyptians used the Rosemary for the tombs of the pharaohs because, so to speak, it strengthened their souls. It was used for ceremonies, such as weddings, where the bride and groom wore Rosemary crowns symbolizing love and fidelity and burned like Lavender during plague epidemics to purify the air.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Rosemary Cineol hydrolates in our care Duo Visage Normal skin.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Rosemary Cineol hydrolate :
- Antiseptic and sebum regulator, it will work miracles on acne, young, oily or combination skin as well as on oily hair and/ or with dandruff.
- It acts as a tonic on tired and dull skin.
- As after shaving, it will tone and refresh the skin. Used on the hair in case of fall, it will strengthen them and make them shine.
- It is an activator of the metabolism. It can be used in slimming cures, to eliminate but also to better digest.
- It is known for its stimulating action on kidney function. It cleans the liver and gallbladder in depth.
- This hydrolat will help people who lack concentration and those who want to strengthen their memory (during an exam for example).
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate, associated with Geranium hydrolate to make a cleansing spray for problem skin.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.