Part of the plant: leaves
Bag of : 45 gr
About the plant :
Known for its virtues for a very long time, the Egyptians used Rosemary for the tombs of the pharaohs because, supposedly, it strengthened their souls. It was used for ceremonies, such as weddings, during which the bride and groom wore Rosemary crowns symbolizing love and fidelity and it was burned like lavender during plague epidemics to purify the air.
For your information :
Here are some properties of Rosemary:
- It greatly facilitates the proper functioning of the liver and regulates the coming of the rules.
- It relieves difficult digestions by avoiding intestinal fermentations, heartburn, gas (flatulence) and loss of appetite.
- General stimulant, Rosemary is appreciated during periods of fatigue and advised for its great antioxidant properties: one of its virtues is to facilitate memory, another to relieve rheumatic pain.
- Anti-stress and anti-fatigue, it prevents insomnia and helps fight intellectual overwork.
- Rosemary has been used as a natural remedy for migraine for centuries.
- Diuretic, it reduces the risk of kidney stones or gout.
- It treats inflammation of the respiratory tract and the ENT sphere (ears, nose and throat). Antiseptic, it cures wounds, infections and cleanses the skin.
Rosemary leaves combine very well with grilled lamb and sheep meat, poultry and rabbit.
Product from organic farming certified byFR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Plant for food use
Therapeutic use of plants on medical advice.