Cedar Floral water Organic
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : plant
About the plant :
Native to the Middle East, Cedar is considered a sacred tree. It served in Ancient Egypt for mummies embalming ceremonies and would promote spiritual elevation. Used in Tibetan temples, it is the symbol of strength, power, courage. It is a huge tree and one of the most majestic.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Cedar hydrolate in our Gel Fraicheur.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Cedar hydrolate :
- Invigorating and purifying the scalp, it regulates hair too oily or too dry, fights against hair loss, irritations, itching and dandruff.
- It is also recommended for oily and acne skin.
- Draining, Cedar is ideal for heavy leg problems, venous stasis and water retention.
- It effectively fights cellulite.
- It is also a good venous decongestant, lymphatic and arterial regenerative.
- On the fur of the animals, it will allow to sanitize and regenerate.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate, associated with Cypress hydrolate to make a circulatory cure treatment.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.