Cedar Floral water Organic
Origin : Aromaplantes
Distilled part : branches
About the plant :
Native to the Middle East, Cedar is considered a sacred tree. It served in Ancient Egypt for mummies embalming ceremonies and would promote spiritual elevation. Used in Tibetan temples, it is the symbol of strength, power, courage. It is a huge tree and one of the most majestic.
For your information :
Here are some properties of Cedar floral water:
- Invigorating and purifying the scalp, it regulates hair too oily or too dry, fights against hair loss, irritations, itching and dandruff.
- It is also recommended for oily and acne skin.
- Draining, Cedar is ideal for heavy leg problems, venous stasis and water retention.
- It effectively fights cellulite.
- It is also a good venous decongestant, lymphatic and arterial regenerative.
- On the fur of the animals, it will allow to sanitize and regenerate.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.