No products in the cart.
Cypress Floral water Organic
Organic Cypress floral water
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : plant
About the plant :
Associated since ancient times with Hell and the cult of the dead, the Cypress is the tree of mourning and immortality because it always remains green. A symbol of eternity, it is also found a lot in cemeteries. In China it is found on the graves, it would give strength to the soul of the dead. Its wood was supposedly indestructible.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Cypress hydrolate in our Soin Contour.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Cypress hydrolate :
- It is a good skin anti-inflammatory, purifying, astringent and regulator of sebum production.
- It is used for acne, eczema and couperose.
- Cypress floral water is ideal as a cure for traffic disorders.
- Decongests heavy legs, venous stasis, varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- Draining, it fights cellulite in association with other floral waters such as cedar, elder, sage.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate, associated with Cade Juniper hydrolate to make a circulatory cure treatment.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.