Part of the plant: stems and leaves
Bag of : 20 gr
About the plant :
The Horsetail is one of the oldest plants in the world. It already existed in prehistoric times, as evidenced by fossilized footprints found by scientists. At that time, the Priesthood measured more than ten meters. As early as the first century AD, its medicinal virtues were recorded by the naturalist Pliny the Elder and the physician Dioscoride. The Horsetail was used in the seventeenth century in Europe to heal wounds, skin inflammations and relieve kidney stones.
For your information :
Here are some properties of horsetail:
- Field horsetail is used to strengthen fragile nails and brittle hair, as well as to help repair and solidify bones.
- The silica content of the plant would explain its remineralizing and calcium fixative effect.
- It can help relieve sores.
- The Horsetail is one of the plant species that most effectively relieves urinary problems.
- It treats skin diseases such as itching.
- Horsetail is also known to enhance the body’s immunity.
Product from organic farming certified byFR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Plant for food use
Therapeutic use of plants on medical advice.