No products in the cart.
Ylang-ylang essential oil Organic
Origin : Madagascar
Distilled part : flowers
Main components : germacrene D, b-caryophyllene, E,E-a-farnese
About the plant :
Ylang-ylang is a tree of the Annonaceae family, native to Southeast Asia. The vernacular name Ylang-ylang comes from the name of the tree in Tagalog (language of the Philippines), and means «flower of flowers».
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Ylang-ylang Essential oil in our care Duo Visage oily skin.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Vetiver essential oil:
- It is the essential oil that relaxes! It relaxes the muscles.
- It’s a nervous re-balancing, it calms and soothes the nerves.
- It is useful for people with palpitations and respiratory problems.
- Known for its aphrodisiac virtues, it fights sexual disorders.
- Ideal ally of the hair thanks to its anti-fall action, it brings them tone.
- It is specifically suitable for dry hair and oily hair because it regulates sebum (the same for the skin).
- It is also anti-stretch marks and cell regenerating. It is perfect to take care of its skin and hair.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect essential oil to integrate into a shampoo for the tone that it brings and its anti-fall virtues.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .