Cajeput essential oil organic
Origin : Vietnam
Distilled part : leaves
Main components : 1,8-cineole, alpha terpineol, limonene
About the plant :
The Cajeput is of the same family as the Tea tree and the Niaouli, the Myrtaceae. Native Australians used Cajeput leaves to treat muscle pain and inhaled the vapours from the crushed leaves to treat respiratory infections. In Thailand, leaves are used to make a herbal tea that would treat a wide range of medical problems.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Cajeput essential oil:
- It is anti-inflammatory, fighting against winter diseases, pain and rheumatism.
- It is effective for the respiratory tract. It prevents the spread of bacteria.
- It will be a good ally for oily and acne skin as well as for oily hair.
- It eliminates intestinal worms.
- It is a calming and fatigue-fighting oil.
Based on the bibliography:
Je ne sais pas utiliser les huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Safety precaution :
It is an essential oil that can be irritating.
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice.