Monarda Floral water Organic
Organic Monarda floral water
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : flower
About the plant :
The Monarde is a plant that makes large red, pink flowers. The botanist Nicolas Monardes gave its name to this plant. It was known to the Amerindians because they used it for hair care and tea for its diuretic, stimulating and antiseptic virtues. Called «red tea», it was used before the ceremonies, for sweat huts for good elimination because it stimulates perspiration.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Monarda hydrolate :
- Monarch is used for skin and oral infections and mycoses.
- It is invigorating for the skin.
- Recommended for digestive mycosis, it destroys bacteria.
- She is an aperitif.
- It fights against flatulence, indigestion, nausea, heartburn, cramping and bloating.
- It also fights against physical fatigue and also contributes to the reduction of fever.
- She will also be psychic tonic.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect floral water to facilitate digestion and fight against bloating.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.