Lemon balm floral water Organic
Organic Lemon balm floral water
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : flower
About the plant :
It has been used since ancient times in tea for insomnia, to calm and digest better. Lemon balm is the Greek name of the bee, it is the «Bee plant ». Indeed, bees love to forage for Lemon balm flowers and produce a very delicate and refined honey.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Lemon Balm hydrolate :
- This delicate floral water is recommended for irritated, sensitive skin, prone to inflammation, itching, redness, irritation, rashes or allergic reactions.
- By its extremely soothing action, it will be useful for those with irritated, red eyes.
- It is also suitable for mature skin because it will help fight the appearance of wrinkles.
- Thanks to its softness and soothing effect, it soothes digestive spasms, nausea and helps to better digest.
- It is recommended during periods of overwork, stress to help relax.
- It also has a purifying action on the intestines.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate, associated with Peppermint hydrolate to make a detoxifying cure in case of poor digestion.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.