Thyme (linalol) floral water Organic
THYMUS VULGARIS LINALOLIFERUM
Origin : Arôma'plantes
Distilled part : flower
About the plant :
Thyme was widely used for its antiseptic and tonic properties. During ancient Egypt, it was used for mummification rituals because it stops the proliferation of bacteria. In the Middle Ages, his anti-putride properties made him an ally of choice for ulcers, leprosy. .etc. There are many different varieties of Thyme, and each variety has different effects, so it is important to separate them. It’s the sweetest thyme.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Thyme linalol hydrolate in our care Duo Corps.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Thyme linalol hydrolate :
- It is a very good skin disinfectant, recommended for people with sensitive skin, but also for sores, acne, problem skin.
- It regulates sebum and purifies the skin gently. It can be used in case of oral infections and ulcers.
- Floral water will treat ENT and digestive infections gently.
- It is fungicide, bactericide and viricide.
- It is a good tonic in case of immune weakness and has a detoxifying, purifying action on the body.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate, associated with Cedar hydrolate to make a lotion for oily skin.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 – Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.