Cornflower floral water Organic
Organic Cornflower Floral Water
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : plant
About the plant :
The Cornflower was also called «centaur herbs» in relation to Chiron, preceptor of Achilles, who treated wounds thanks to this plant. In ancient times, he tended blue eyes while the plantain tended dark eyes. It was in the fourteenth century that he was called a «glasses-breaker» because he cared for eye conditions.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Cornflower hydrolate :
- It is a good concealer and a powerful decongestant for eyes swollen, tired, irritated and prone to allergies.
- It tones dry, devitalized, dull and sensitive skin. It can be used as a lotion after cleansing to soothe and tone the skin and compress on the eyes to illuminate the eyes and remove signs of fatigue, dark circles.. etc.
- It helps to relieve bronchial congestion and calm cough.
- Soothing, it is recommended for gastric disorders but also as digestive and metabolic stimulant.
- It calms and calms the mind.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate, associated with Rose hydrolate to make a natural make up remover.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.