No products in the cart.
Feverfew Floral water Organic
Organic Feverfew floral water
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : plant
About the plant :
Chrysanthemum parthenium or Feverfew is a plant that belongs to the Asteraceae family, not to be confused with its cousin the Roman chamomile. It originated in the Middle East and was already used in the Middle Ages for headaches and menstrual pain.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Feverfew hydrolate in our care Soin Contour.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Feverfew hydrolate :
- It is the ally of sensitive skin, irritated and prone to itching.
- Helps to calm and reduce skin redness and inflammation.
- It is a re-balancing of the skin.
- It is also recommended for dull and/or blond hair.
- This variety of feverfew is mainly used for migraines, headaches but also for digestive disorders and painful periods.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate, associated with Carot hydrolate to make a care for eczema or psoriasis.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.