Ho Wood essential oil Organic
Organic Ho wood essential oil
CINNAMOMUM CAMPHORA CT LINALOL
Origin : China
Distilled part : Wood
Main components : Linalol
About the plant :
The Ho wood is first of all a majestic tree that inspires, like the linalol it contains, calm and serenity. Its essential oil is often presented as an alternative to the essential oil of Bois de Rose, whose tree is currently threatened with extinction.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Ho wood Essential oil in our Nectar de Jeunesse.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Ho wood essential oil:
- It supports the immune system against ENT disorders especially in children.
- It is ideal for all skin care on a daily basis and especially anti-aging.
- It can also help treat different skin conditions.
- It can be used for the treatment of dermatoses, acne or eczema.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
The recipe :The anti-wrinkle mask
- 3 drops of Rosemary (verbenone) essential oil
- 5 drops of Ho wood essential oil
- 1 spoon of honey
Apply this mask twice a week, leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
Recipe from "Ma bible des huiles essentielles" de Danièle Festy.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .