Palmarosa Essential oil Organic
Organic Palmarosa essential oil
Origin : Nepal
Distilled part : aeral part
Geraniol, acetate de geranyle, linalol
About the plant :
The Palmarosa belongs to the Poaceae family, like the Citronnelles. It is also called Geranium of India, because of its light and flowery fragrance, reminiscent of Geranium or Rose.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Palmarosa Essential oil in our solid soap Luffa.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Palmarosa essential oil:
- It will be able to act as a natural deodorant without problem since it kills bacteria and has an action against bad odors.
- Recommended for skin care, in case of infected pimples, acne (like Geranium), or wrinkled, tired skin as it is toned for the epidermis.
- Also tonic muscle and uterus, it will facilitate childbirth.
- It fights mycosis of the skin and intestines.
- It will also be ideal for oily hair or dandruff and oily skin.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect essential oil for a deodorant, these anti odor abilities.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
Ma bible des huiles essentielles, Danièle Festy
Les propriétés physiques et psychiques des huiles essentielles, Dr Paul Dupont
Huiles essentielles chémotypées, A. Zhiri, D. Baudoux, M.L. Breda
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture hors UE
Essential oil for food use
Therapeutic use of essential oils on medical advice .