No products in the cart.
Peppermint Floral water Organic
MENTHA X PIPERITA
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : flower
About the plant :
Peppermint is a hybrid between two Mint, Mint and Mint. Known since ancient Egypt, traces have been found in the pyramids. It was used as a condiment during the Greco-Roman era and is linked to the nymph Minthê who was transformed into Mint and trampled by the mother of Persephone, in Greek mythology. It was in the 18th century that it began to be successful in treating colds, airways....
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Peppermint hydrolates in our deodorant Deo n°2.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Peppermint hydrolate :
- By its regulating and purifying action, it will help acne and oily skin with enlarged pores and excess sebum.
- Thanks to its cold and invigorating effect, it is suitable for tired, irritated, dull skin and soothes sunburn.
- It can be used in mouthwash for bad breath and remove bacteria.
- Its toning action will activate the venous and lymphatic system and promote circulation (in case of heavy legs for example).
- It harmonizes pancreas and liver and is particularly suitable for digestion problems after a hearty meal, indigestion, nausea.
- It will also be a good ally for people with hot flashes or motion sickness.
- As it is a toning plant it will help in case of asthenia and fatigue.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate, associated with Rosemary Verbenon hydrolate to make a detoxifying cure for the digestion.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.