Yarrow Floral Water Organic
Organic Yarrow Floral water
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : plant
About the plant :
The Yarrow is also referred to as “Herbs for cuts”. It is found in ancient Greece, it would have healed the wounds of Achilles' companions during the Trojan War, that is why in french it is called Achillee.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Yarrow hydrolates in our after-shave care Soin du barbier.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Yarrow hydrolate :
- It is recommended in case of cuts and open wounds.
- Antiseptic and antibacterial, it is used in case of couperose, acne, as well as after-shave.
- It activates the kidneys and balances the nervous system. It is ideal to regulate and balance the female cycle, or in case of painful periods.
- It is also a good circulatory stimulant and it restores energy.
- It is also used for people who lack confidence, who find it difficult to adapt to new situations and depression.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate, associated with Fine Lavander hydrolate to create an after-shave spray.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.