No products in the cart.
Clary sage floral water Organic
Origin : Arôma'plantes
Distilled part : flower
About the plant :
It is the saving plant of the Middle Ages, it was used for its purifying virtues and to cure eye problems, hence the name salvia which means «save». The Greeks and the Romans used it for its toning properties and in Egypt the women drank the juice of Sage for its action on fertility. Shamans and healers thought it would help develop our visionary abilities.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Clary Sage hydrolate :
- It is the ally of dehydrated and sensitive skin.
- Anti-inflammatory and regenerating, it protects from free radicals and has an anti-ageing action.
- It is also the ally of oily skin because it regulates sebum.
- It is euphoric, balancing nervous and acts against depression.
- It is above all the plant of female problems! Hormonal regulator, it balances the menstrual cycle in case of amenorrhea, for menopause, mood swings, hot flashes.
- Relaxes muscles and tones blood circulation.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a floral water perfect to accompany menopause in the form of a cure (if one does not suffer from hormone-dependent cancer).
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 – Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.