Sage floral water Organic
Origin : Arôma'plantes
Distilled part : flower
About the plant :
It is the saving plant of the Middle Ages, it was used for its purifying virtues and to cure eye problems, hence the name salvia which means «save». The Greeks and the Romans used it for its toning properties and in Egypt the women drank the juice of Sage for its action on fertility. La Sauge officinale has a reputation as a sacred, protective and purifying plant. Amerindians used it to clean up bad energies.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Sage hydrolate in our Déo n°3.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Sage hydrolate :
- Skin regulator, regenerating and purifying, it will be very useful in case of oily scalp or dandruff and on oily skin.
- Antioxidant, it is effective on mature skin.
- It will make your hair more silky, more shiny and will promote growth.
- It also acts against oral infections (ulcers, gums..).
- Harmonizes kidney, adrenal and liver functions.
- It is used to strengthen the intestinal and vaginal flora and all the problems related to women, such as menstrual cramps, menopause, pre-menopause, hot flashes, circulatory disorders related to the hormonal system.
- It regulates perspiration, lowers cholesterol, detoxifies, regenerates the body and improves digestion.
- It is also fungicide and acts as a natural appetite suppressant for people with excessive appetite.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a floral water perfect to make a anti perspiration spray .
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 – Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.