Mugwort Floral Water Organic
Organic Mugwort Floral Water
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : plant
About the plant :
The Mugwort would be linked to the Greek goddess Artemis, goddess of women. Moreover the plant was used to facilitate childbirth, relieve painful periods, regulate the menstrual cycle.. Among Aztecs and American Indians, it was used for medical rituals and as a spiritual purifier. In China, Mugwort is well known for moxa, moxibustion, which consists of heating acupuncture points and soothing pain.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Mugwort hydrolate :
- Ideal for varicose veins, it also helps skin that is cut, irritated.
- It is the plant of women, we use the floral water of Armoise to regulate the menstrual cycle, the painful periods, the menopause.
- It is also a very good blood drainer, it decongests in case of difficult circulation and purifies the blood.
- It is used for digestive disorders, such as bloating, indigestion.
- It can be a good ally associated with other plants for cellulite and slimming cures.
- It is a plant that has a fortifying and tonic power but also soothes the nervous system.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate, associated with Juniper hydrolate to perform a circulatory detox treatment.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.