No products in the cart.
Juniper floral Water Organic
Origin : Aroma'plantes
Distilled part : plant
About the plant :
Juniper comes from the celtic jen, which means pungent, rough. As a disinfectant, it was used in ancient times as a fumigation to ward off infections and branches were burned in case of plague or cholera. He was also supposed to cast out demons and witchcraft.
At Arôma'plantes :
We use the Juniper hydrolate in our care Duo Visage oily skin.
For your information :
Here is a few properties of Juniper hydrolate :
- General antiseptic, floral water is ideal to purify and disinfect the skin in case of acne and skin imperfections.
- It detoxifies and cleanses the skin but also the scalp in case of oily hair, itching, dandruff.
- Stimulating the kidneys, Juniper will help cleanse kidney toxins.
- It will be useful in case of water retention, heavy legs, cellulites.
- By its detoxifying and purifying action, it allows the body to dispose of waste and restores vital energy.
All properties described here are from the bibliography and are provided for information purposes and should not be interpreted as medical prescriptions.
Arôma'plantes advice :
It is a perfect hydrolate, associated with Elderberry hydrolate to make a diuretic cure treatment.
Tip from the Arôma'plantes team.
Based on the bibliography :
L'hydrolathérapie, Lydia Bosson
Hydrosol mon ami, Nelly Grosjean
Les sites: Fermedesaussac
Product from organic farming certified by FR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Floral water for food use
Therapeutic use of floral waters on medical advice.