No products in the cart.
Part of the plant: leaves
Bag of : 40 gr
About the plant :
It is known since antiquity for its digestive and aphrodisiac virtues. Considered a lucky plant, it was used in cooking because it helped to digest food better and avoided intestinal fermentations. It is also part of the composition of Provence herbs. Forbidden to convents of the Middle Ages, it was «the herb of the devil» because of its stimulating and aphrodisiac properties.
For your information :
Here are some properties of Savory:
- Digestive, Savory has a soothing role on the whole digestive system. It reduces spasms, accelerates digestive action and regulates bowel contractions. It eliminates digestion difficulties and flatulence.
- Stimulating and antioxidant, it eliminates fatigue and regulates anxiety problems.
- Savory helps fight against urinary and pulmonary infections and joint pain.
- Savory is effective against colds, respiratory infections, bronchial coughs.
- It is also a powerful sexual stimulant.
Rosemary In the kitchen, Savory is essential to facilitate the digestion of cabbages and all starches. It embellishes dishes in sauce, pizzas, stews, pork, sheep meat, rabbit and goat cheese.
Product from organic farming certified byFR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Plant for food use
Therapeutic use of plants on medical advice.