Part of the plant: flowers and leaves
Bag of : 40 gr
About the plant :
« In ancient times, Hyssop was used to treat bronchitis but was also a sacred herb. Hyssop is already mentioned in the Bible, for its use in purification rituals. In the Middle Ages, its pulmonary virtues were attested. In the ninth century, Hyssop is used in fumigation, to fight against epidemics of plague. In the 17th century, it is used in the manufacture of a syrup to fight against cough and various infectious states of the respiratory system.
For your information :
Here are some properties of Hyssop :
- In herbal tea, the Hyssop calms respiratory diseases and soothes coughs.
- It is useful during viral outbreaks. Stimulating, it gives tone to the body.
- It helps to digest and relieve bloating.
- It also reduces excessive sweating and night sweats.
- Hyssop can be used to calm nervous and anxious people.
- Externally, it helps to heal, reduce bruises and bruises and to treat muscle and joint pain.
Hyssop is an aromatic plant that can be used to embellish and perfume many culinary preparations. Its flowers can be picked to be added to salads, sauces or soups. The leaves and flowers of Hyssop can also be dried before being used as aromatics to perfume oils and dressings.
Product from organic farming certified byFR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Plant for food use
Therapeutic use of plants on medical advice.