Part of the plant: flowers and leaves
Bag of : 30 gr
About the plant :
Marjoram was used during antiquity and in Ancient Egypt for its gustatory virtues, for healing and for offerings. The Greeks recommended it for digestive disorders as well as to treat diseases of the nose and ears.
For your information :
Here are some properties of Marjoram :
- Marjoram is a tranquilizer of the nervous system, very indicated for people nervous, depressed or prone to frequent headaches.
- This medicinal plant can also relieve people with digestive disorders and stimulate appetite.
- When inhaled, this natural medication cleans the airway.
- Analgesic, it calms muscle and joint pain and painful periods.
- It helps to fortify the body in case of chronic fatigue.
- For external use, marjoram is an effective antiseptic against mouth infections.
In the kitchen, Marjoram perfumes soups, pizzas, spaghetti, stuffed tomatoes, roast pork, poultry, sauces and cold meats.
Product from organic farming certified byFR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Plant for food use
Therapeutic use of plants on medical advice.