No products in the cart.
Olive leaves Organic
Part of the plant: leaves
Bag of : 35 gr
About the plant :
Olive trees have been cultivated for at least 3,500 years before our era, for their fruits and for the oil they produce. The scientific name of the tree, Olea, comes from a word which meant «oil» among the Greeks of antiquity. At that time, leaves were used to disinfect skin injuries. The Ancients attributed to them antiseptic virtues and the property of fighting all kinds of infections. In the 19th century, it was used to fight malaria.
For your information :
Here are some properties of olive leaves:
- Olive leaves help reduce low blood pressure.
- They promote urinary excretion.
- Leaves are also used to lower blood sugar levels.
- They have traditionally been used to enhance the body’s immunity.
- They are used to control viruses.
- They also contain a lot of phenols that help fight the aging of our cells.
- Olive leaf is able to fight excess lipid levels in the body.
Product from organic farming certified byFR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Plant for food use
Therapeutic use of plants on medical advice.